Monday 31 January 2011

Mark David. E-mail 2.

So, it was our time to reply and we did it promptly. The original idea is to invade Gibraltar, but we thought it was better not to let him know. However if you know we are thinking about this, the message makes more sense.

from: Lord Donald McDonald
to: markdaivid2
date: 21 January 2011 12:51
subject: Re: Dear Friend


Dear Mr.,

Good to see that you seeks to invest private securities. At the moment
I have a project of my own for which I am seeking an extra $40Million.
I already have ready the first $40Million. Before I continue telling
you my plans you must understand that the confidentiality is crucial.

The project may take 2 months to be deploy. Once this happens we will
be in control of an amount as big as half of the assets transferred
yearly to the Cayman Islands.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Prof. Dr. Mr. Sir Lord Donald McDonald FRS
We did not want to 'intimidate' him so we only add a couple of the titles Donald has.

2 comments:

Arctica said...

I am incredibly bothered by the wrong order of titles... looking forward to their reply though =)

Captain Askateth Harper said...

Oh, but that is part of the fun!