Friday 24 December 2010

Lewis Colgate. E-mail 2

And our reply. We added the telephone number at the end, i just omit it here:

============================
Dear Mr Lewis Coldface,

Thank you very much for your e-mail regarding my Inheritance/Contract Funds. I thought it was $8.4m. Surely you are not taking one 0.1m for yourself? Maybe is the conversion rate. Could you let me know which is the correct amount in Silver Drachmas or Bactrain Coinage, which are the currencies I keep in my pocket?

About the address, this is not a safe communication, since I am being monitored by the CIA and his friends from Venus. I will give you my cell number, which has encrypted communications and we can discuss on the issue. My assistant, Mr Thomas Turbate may take the phone. Let him know you want to speak to me. He was born in a cave, so his English is not very good. Please, do call on Friday at 1.00pm GMT, since at any other time we will be playing croquet.

Looking forward to hearing from you,


Donald McDonald.

--
Prof. Dr. Mr. Sir Lord Donald McDonald FRS CBE VC FRSE GCSE
Tel:

No comments: