Friday 24 December 2010

Lewis Colgate. E-mail 3.

He did not call, but he replied!! Note how he changes the amount of the money in the subject line too! He does not mind stop being a doctor, as long as I decide so :)

======================

from: Colgate Lewis
to: Lord Donald MacDonald

Subject: Inheritance/Contract Funds $8.4million


Attn;

I have seen your mail and comments well noted.Yes it is $8.4million and as for the currencies you asked me to convert it to,that i cannot do because i do not know of such currency and the exchange rate to $$$.You are in a better position to know the currency and the exchange.

You have to send these details below to enable us proceed with the processing and documentation in your name;

FULL NAME AND ADDRESS
WORKING TELEPHONE NUMBER
OCCUPATION
IDENTITY COPY.

I will call you by tomorrow as you said but you are yet to send to me your cell number.

Regards,
Mr Lewis Colgate.

No comments: