Thursday 30 December 2010

Lewis Colgate. E-mail 4

It was about time we actually create some persona, so we got a new e-mail address for Donald and replied in style. Note in particular how we added letters to our name at the end, and the different tooth idioms.

=====================
Dear Dr. Lewis Coldface,

Thanks for your e-mail. I am quite unimpressed with your behaviour,
trying to get your teeth into my $0.1m from the total amount of $8.4m.
This came as a kick in the teeth to me. You must not try that again,
be aware that I am armed to the teeth and will go after you. It only
took me a second to realise you were lying through your teeth over
there.

Only two explanations occur to me for this behaviour. The first one,
you are just cutting your teeth through this business, and you are not
used to it. The second one, your bosses are pressuring you to get
commissions. In that case, make them know I am not afraid to show my
teeth, if they try something like that again.

In any case, I feel like I detected a trick by the skin of my teeth,
so before I provide you with my details, I need you to send me some of
your details, in particular:

FULL NAME AND ADDRESS
WORKING TELEPHONE NUMBER
OCCUPATION
IDENTITY COPY

and some document to prove that you still keep in the bank the $8.4m.

Once you do this, I will discuss with you further details, including
which account in the State Bank of the Principality of Sealand you can
make the transfer to. I understand you are not used to Drachmas, but
you'd better learn soon after Sealand dollars, since it is the only
currency that bank would accept.

In the meanwhile I will keep playing croquet. Do you like croquet?
Maybe we could play together one day.

Looking forward to hearing from you,



Donald McDonald.

--
Prof. Dr. Mr. Sir Lord Donald McDonald FRS CBE VC FRSE DCM GCSE

No comments: