Thursday 30 December 2010

Lewis Colgate. E-mail 5

Since we did not get any answer in 24 hours, we decided it was time to write again. It seemed this was going to be the last e-mail for this story, but we still had to hear from the police...

========================
Dear Ms. Lewis Colgate,

My butler specifically stayed in, waiting for your call, and you did
not call. This was mostly inconvenient for me, I must say, since I had
to collect my croquet balls on my own. My guests found that extremely
humiliating. If I had already received the $8.4m I would be able to
afford a second butler to wait for your calls. However, I have not
received anything.

I expect some compensation for this inconvenience. I also expect you
reply promptly with the following details of you:

FULL NAME AND ADDRESS
WORKING TELEPHONE NUMBER
OCCUPATION
IDENTITY COPY

and some document to prove that you still keep in the bank the $8.4m.

You disappoint me, Mr. Coldgate. And I do not like being disappointed.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Donald McDonald.

--
Prof. Dr. Mr. Sir Lord Duke Donald McDonald FRS CBE VC FRSE DCM GCSE

No comments: